Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Smothered Burritos

I don't really have a recipe for this:

I made a Refried Bean Sauce:
Refired Beans
Black Beans
Pinto Beans
Can Chilis

Assembled:

Tortilla
Refried Bean Sauce
Shredded Pork (but you could use any meat, Taco meat, Chicken Beef)
Cheese
You could also put in Peppers & Onions (I didn't in this one because I didn't know if anyone would like it)

I then individually wrapped.

Thaw out and put in a pan. Open Can of Refried Beans and mix with milk until a thick soupy consistency. Pour over burritos and top with cheese or garnish with green onions or whatever you like with your burritos, bake until bubbly.

When done top with sour cream, salsa, onions, etc.

I'm sorry this isn't more of a for sure recipe. Also, I put 3 burritos in each bag, the burritos can be a bit big so some could be cut in half for little kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment