Sunday, December 12, 2010

Comments

I am thinking of doing a full chicken for this months meal. I would also provide potatoes and carrots in the roasting bag, however.... it might be kind of hard to "Freeze" because of it's size and such. I am wondering if you all would a) have room in your freezer for this. b) know of a way to freeze it (I think it might be too big for a freezer bag, but maybe can some other way) and/or C) If I buy it (by I, I mean my awesome hubby Court ;D) buy it on Wed or Thursday do you think you all would like to make it within a few days or the expiration date? Maybe it can be one of the first meals you make for your family?

I can make a traditional freezer meal if this is too inconvenient, I just thought it would be a nice change of pace for the Christmas time. Nothing better than a nice big chicken with potatoes and carrots on the side. Especially when you don't have to put it all together. (I will stuff a couple things in it like a lemon, and herbs that you will just need to take out, and then cut the cooking twine... but it should be so yummy. I will prob be using Jessica Seinfield's recipe, if not maybe one from Erin Morgan.

Please let me know what you think. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Alright, since I have only heard positive feedback from Erin, Lisa and Kirsten, and no feedback from anyone else I am going to go for it. I hope you all are okay with that! If not, let me know and I will make you a traditional freezer meal.

    ReplyDelete